View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2021, 09:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Arachnid View Post

VENOM
STEVE ROGERS
SYMBIOTE
UNIQUE HERO
SOLDIER
DEDICATED
MEDIUM 5
LIFE: 6
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 6

WE’VE GOT A WAR TO WIN
After revealing an order marker and taking a turn with another Symbiote you control, and if there is a revealed order marker on this card you may move or attack with a different Symbiote you control.

SHIELD SLING SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4 + Special.
Choose a non-adjacent figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Venom and one additional non-adjacent figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the first figure. After attacking the first figure, you may attack the additional chosen figure. Roll attack dice equal to the number of skulls rolled in the first attack.

TENDRIL SWING 3
Instead of his normal move, Venom may move up to 3 spaces with Tendril Swing. When moving with Tendril Swing, Venom has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Tendril Swing 3, you may use it one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH
Looks pretty good! One suggestion would he to word your first power a little more like so:

WE’VE GOT A WAR TO WIN
After revealing an order marker and taking a turn with a Symbiote you control, if there is a revealed order marker on this card, you may either move or attack with any other Symbiote you control.
That is cleaner wording over all but one tiny thing is missing. He did the "another" intentionally so that turn 1 you wouldn't get the bonus for Cappy's OM reveal. So it's max out at 5 figures attacking a round but since it's move OR Attack then perhaps letting it happen every turn isn't as bid a deal as we worried.

But I've also never read the Venomverse or Edge of Venomverse like he has so I can't offer much on the Theme.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.