View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 4 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
Well me and n00b just finished a barnburner of a game with him sqeaking it out, so much fun
Have to agree, even if I'd lost, that would still be the most fun game I've had

It started out with XD taking out his Black Wyrmlings and me Raelin and my Warforged. I got 1 Wyrmling while he took out Otonashi and 2 Warforged. After a little skirmishing I brought out my KMA, and after some bad placing, he took out 2 of the KMA. By the time I'd killed his 5 Black Wyrmlings, he'd taken out 5 Warforged, 2 KMA, Otonashi, and put 1 wound on Raelin. My remaining Warforged took out a few Wyrmlings, while Heirloom went to work and took out all but 2 White Wyrmlings. They, however, destroyed both him (with some previous help from the Blues) and Raelin, and it was down to 1 White vs Isamu and 1 Warforged. Isamu missed on his vanish but blocked the attack (since when does THAT happen????? ) and proceeded to kill the Wyrmling. Such a fun game

Thought I might as well add my record.......

My Raelin, Heirloom, KMA, and Warforged x3 Army is 2-1 when I play it, and 1-0 when my opponent plays it.
My Finn, Eldgrim, Siege, and Knights x4 Army is 0-0 when I play it, and 1-0 when my opponent plays it.
I'm 0-1 when playing an army that my opponent brought, and my opponents are 2-0 when playing an army that I brought.
I'm 1-1 when I win the dice-off, and 1-1 when my opponent wins the dice-off.
I'm 1-0 when picking first, and 1-2 when picking second.

Last edited by Dunedain; November 5th, 2012 at 11:49 AM.