View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2020, 04:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Night Thrasher (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I don't have a full grasp on the vision that Nobody has on the New Warriors. I believe he was trying to limit the movement of figures. If you don't have any OMs to remove then Crime Fighters can't move.
I'm definitely missing something, since you'll ALWAYS have an OM to remove. Very first turn you reveal an OM, then you can remove that same revealed OM or the X OM. So unless you're removing unrevealed OM's, there's no point in this complexity as this design stands. Sure we could find some weird interactions, but I'd rather not go searching for complexity when this can be extremely streamlined.

The powers I posted above look super fun, and Thrasher will be super draftable with them.