View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2007, 10:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacdagreat
The third in the inheritance trilogy should come out by the end of this year. I love these books. They are great and I'm looking forward to the end.
Have you guys read them?
Yes, I have and they're awesome. But, I thought the third book was supposed to be due in August...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
I'm trudging through the second book and after reading George R.R. Martin's Song of Fire and Ice series, I'm kind of finding The Eldest to be dragging on and mundane. I'm on page 113, so hopefully it'll pick up tempo and actually have something happen...
That's funny, 'cause I couldn't put it down (not literaly obviously, which isn't supposed to be a pun...) and finished it in about 2 or 3 days.
I guess by trudging through it, I mean that it just kind of seems blah to me so far and it's hard to get into it (for me). It's easy reading in the sense of his writing style, but it kind of seems typical, like he's following a template. I guess I've been used to more complex writing styles lately that I am having a harder time getting through a more basic and straightforward story. I'm going to keep on truckin' and hopefully I'll get to the point soon where I find myself not being able to put it down.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon