View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2021, 09:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Interactive Terrain Brainstorming thread

@Shiftrex . Good add on points. Yes, I do believe new terrain pieces should bring something fun and different to the table. Your points should be included in our overview. I don’t think we need to specify where the objects are from and do the whole homeworld thing that they do with C3v. That isn’t the point really for fun new terrain pieces. We don’t need to downvote a piece of terrain because it came from the wrong world. it seems the majority vote is for Engineers of Valhalla. I’ll work up a cool emblem for us and we can make the group name official. I would say that everyone should start brainstorming their first terrain piece they would like to start on. I will be moving forward with the Arcane Portal. It has such a simple and sweet one ability design that brings so many new possibilities to map creation without really any crazy rules to add. As far as availability goes. I think with 3D printing and shareable stl files, anyone can have access to them. If there is an item out there that is pre made, I believe we should also have a 3D print file of it as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo