View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2021, 04:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (V-IPT)

This passes I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yea

I'm seriously wondering if we should rule VDOs exempt from the Super Strength auto shield thing (Or get rid of it completely). I literally have never remembered that rule until you brought it up recently in the Gundam thread. For one I think things like Big Mechs shouldn't be neutered (Or limited design space since shield powers are nigh useless) by SS figures, and also it's EXTREMELY easy to forget. It's not spelled out anywhere but in a rule book buried somewhere. You all joke about Deadpool's power, but this isn't even on a card anywhere. Super Strength is basically just a synergy keyword for us, aside from very rare cases.
Honestly the only reason the Gundam even has an auto shield power in the first place is because there was some interest expressed in having auto-shields there specifically so Super Strength dudes would have something to negate.

It's not something I'm personally attached to since it makes them a bit tricky to balance. Like the auto shield is really good against GI Joes (or whatever), but completely meaningless against Spider-Verse armies (or whatever) very swingy.

So I'm cool with whatever direction people want to go. If that's to keep things as is, drop the auto shield here, or change the Super Strength rules all are ok with me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store