View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2014, 09:47 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Magic: the Gathering Strategy Board Game (Looks HeroScap

I tried, really I did, but I couldn't manage to read the whole thread before I responded to it. My take is similar to a lot of folks. It looks like it could be a good and interesting game on its own merits. If it happens to also provide the Heroscape community with more opportunities to grow that's awesome. Having said that, no one owes us anything, and the fact that Heroscape was a great game and might ultimately be found to have been a better game than MtGtB doesn't mean that I'm not happy to see MtGtB.

~Aldin, who also loves the speculation he's seen on how HS would fit into the MtG universe

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham