View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Magic: the Gathering Strategy Board Game (Looks HeroScap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
My only issue is the tiles. I mean come on you can't just make the edges idented in a way that would be compatible with heroscape. In a way it feels like they did that on purpose: made all the inner tiles similar to heroscape tiles, but then the outside completely useless to try and connect to heroscape. Then again that is my inner conspiracy theorist talking. This game looks like it could be awesome.
Those aren't inner tiles. They are inner boards printed to look like tiles. The video shows this quite clearly.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.