View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2011, 07:52 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

We are a go for a summer tourney, June 25th, noon-til-it's-over, at Area 51 Games in Grapevine. We'll use the format below barring any gamebreaking objections. Food and prize support included, $10 per person. I'll post the thread when I'm not on my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Doesn't sound like there's many strong opinions so I'm going to run the "Reverse the Whip" scenario I mentioned earlier.

4-round format.

You play your own army for Round 1 and Round 4. You play your opponent's army for Rounds 2 and 3.

Armies are 415 points. You may apply bonus points to your army as follows:
  • +5 points: No army cards have any bonding ability.
  • +10 points: All army cards are of the same General. (Valkrill = Utgar)
  • +10 points: No army card is repeated more than twice in your army.
  • +15 points: No army cards have a base Range greater than 1 or a Special Attack whose range is greater than 1.

Maps and glyphs TBD but since it's a wacky tournament, expect something wacky.

My new FLGS in Grapevine is set up for big 30-man warhammer tournies so I'll talk to them this week about hosting. If that falls through I'll check with Madness.

I'll post a new thread once I have the date and location locked down. Looking at early June.