View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2010, 07:39 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Hawkman - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If you really want to match Hawkgirl with this, shouldn't he have 5 life, 6 move, and 5 defense? I'm OK if you go with him being slightly slower and stronger and doing 5 move and 6 defense, but I think their life should be the same.
Well, I was thinking that he is more hardy as well.
Quote:
I like the power choices and everything else on the card, but I do think that the Eternal Love power needs some adjustment.

ETERNAL LOVE LOST
If a Unique Thanagarian Warrior you control is destroyed, each time Hawkman attacks for the remainder of the game, he may attack one additional time.

I doubt there will ever be another Thanagarian Warrior, but I just don't like completely closed, single-character synergies. If I could go in a time machine and change it, I'd probably make "It's Just Not the Same" work on all Driven Vigilantes, and Cupid's Arrow work on all Archers.
Yeah, I have been mulling over the wording myself. I think in this instance though that having a character specific synergy like the Eseweins is completely thematic. Really, he is only going to get a boost from Hawkgirl's demise and that is the whole reason for the power. Other than that I like your reword, and will edit.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee