View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2018, 07:10 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@TREX ,

I hear you about stuff around the house, it's never ending. Fall means a lot of work outside to take down the canopy and roof section of our covered area on our deck, or else the winter winds will tear it apart. Also have a lot of decorative grass to cut down to the base as well as other bushes and hedges to trim. I don't do work on cars, as while I will tackle a lot of construction and landscaping projects, I'm an idiot when it comes to cars.

I wish I had some people into Heroscape. My daughters haven't been interested in at least 6 or 7 years and my nephew hasn't had time since he was about 17, and he's going to be 22 soon.

I finished Ana from the Artefacters faction for The Drowned Earth. She is the faction's mechanic and carries her homemade rifle named Lucille, and it fires smoke pellets. They do minor damage if hit by one, but are more about offering cover of smoke for her teammates.

As for race, she is what is called a Dverg. Before "the event", humans did some gene splicing to bioengineer different races. Slethssk is a Saurian race created hy humans and there are some others I'll get to later. But the Dverg are similar in appearance to humans, but smaller in stature (she's actually more Infinity size when this is act 35mm range compared to 28mm of Infinity). They were created to be servants and workers. Have limited night vision, are smaller but the same strength as humans, don't require more than 5 hours of sleep and have a different digestive system that allows them to eat stuff that humans can't.

The designer of this game created quite the world for this game, with a ton of back story, including maps, economy, races with back stories, beasts (lots of dinosaurs) and many other things. He's mentioned on Beasts of War that at some point he may make an RPG out of this. Certainly has a good start as far as world building.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon