View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice Hahma. It really comes down to the GM. If your GM is good, it will be fun, regardless of anything else, well except if the players do not get along.

Are there criticals that tell you that you shot someone in the eye or is that GM flavor?
No criticals, just my own flavor for that.

It started out early, when my halfling jumped onto a dead horse before attacking a goblin with a short sword. Before rolling the d20, I said, " I'm going to stab him in the eye!" Well I hit with the d20 and did enough damage to kill it. From then on out, as we encountered more goblins near and in a cave, I switched to using my short bow. And before rolling the d20 to hit, I would say, "I'm going to shoot him in the eye!" Well I was really good at hitting, as I only missed once out of like 6 shots. And when I did hit, I always rolled good for damage and killed them. So it became a superstition for me to keep saying that before rolling to hit.

Then I did have one critical vs a bugbear that had been already taken a lot of damage from the rest of the party. Plus it was a sneak attack bonus. So basically 3 dice for damage. The DM let me roll 2 damage dice against the bugbear and since it was enough to finish it off, he let me roll the 3rd damage die against a goblin that was about 10 feet behind the bugbear. I did enough to kill the goblin too. So we joked that it went through the bugbear's eye and into the goblin

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon