View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2020, 11:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

@Lazy Orang ,
I'll just list off what I know works well for different Warcraft Esk Units:
Abominations-Reaper mini Stitch Golems
Human Footknights- Runewars Starter Set
Human Mounted Knights- Runewars Starter Set
Skeletal Archers- Runewars Starter Set
Skeletal Infantry-Runewars Starter Set
Night Elf units-Latari Elves Starter Set
Dreadlords-Many different Reaper Demon Figures
To be Honest, the Runewars figures are awesome. The core box has Human mounted knights that look like knights of lorderon, same with the footmen. They come with an elven hero as well, and a big stone golem. Core box also has a bunch of skeleton archers and skeleton warriors along with a giant worm creature with a skeleton on it, as well as an undead hero with dual axes. On amazon they are super cheap. (In the US anyway?) I've bought multiple boxes of all four factions they have. They have a whole faction of Undead, and the models are great. Including Death Knights, banshees, skeletons, and I think even a vampire hero. Lots of cool to look at there. I primed a few of my elven boxes in purple because I'm making an army of Night Elves. There are elven archers and cat riders. They look like the huntress off the game. The hero that comes with them is a elf chick on a big cat that looks like a priestess of the moon. They also have a scion that comes in the box. AKA a protector ent thing. Great prices on great figures. They all need painted. The game isnt too bad either. I bought it for the minis but I'll probably play the game as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo