View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
Raimi isn't actually directing. David Slade is. (Not Spade) Raimi's production studio "Ghost House" is producing. That's why his name's attached. It's the same studio that produced The Grudge and The Messengers.
I certainly hope this film is better than the two you mentioned above, as those were pretty lack-luster. Again, no fault of Raimi. Because you know the studio tags his name on everything they can to make more money.

While I did enjoy the trailer, I'm not much of a Hartnett fan. I think the most I've liked him was his work in Sin City (a limited part, obviously), and Black Hawk Down. Everything else I've seen him in has been pretty weak.

But as I mentioned above, the movie looks promising. It will be interesting to see how they deal with the issue of time (if they do at all), in that the premise is vampires feasting on a town where night lasts more than a month.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."