View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2021, 04:01 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft - Bring Your Own Glyph

Question about the glyph-bringing process.

Is there any restriction (either enforced in these rules or in the out of box 'scape rules) that limits the number of the same glyph that can be present on the map? Based on the OP here, I would guess not, but it's a strange case I've never seen before.

Assuming no limitation, do double glyph bonuses stack? I.e. if both my & my opponent bring Ivor (Range +4), and I have Syvarris and figures on both Ivor glyphs, is Syvarris' range then 9+4+4 = 17 or 9+4 = 13? Similarly, if double Wannok, do I get to inflict 2 wounds (assuming no 1 rolled)?

What about if the glyph says the power can only be used once per game? For example, 'Glyph of Bolt of the Witherwood'. The power on the glyph says 'You may attempt to use this power only once per game.' If both players bring this glyph, is the second one useless or do both glyphs get a chance to get used (i.e. shoot up to 2 bolts)?