View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2015, 05:35 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Magic Duels: Origins

One of the features I've read about elsewhere (sorry, can't remember where, no link) is that when you've maxxed out your usable number of copies of a card, future boosters will not include that card! If that works the way I think it should, that makes collecting all the common cards pretty straightforward (I assume that you simply no longer get as many cards once you own all the commons) and makes building a variety of uncommons and rares even easier.

It also highlights a benefit that MtG has which is exclusive to them. They already have a system in place for producing new, balanced and interesting expansions every 4-6 months. That bit of hard work and effort which seems to absolutely bury smaller teams working on stuff like Infinity Wars won't even be a consideration beyond code and digitization for MtG. I like their odds of success once they finally manage to leverage their extremely popular physical product into an equally compelling digital one.

~Aldin, hopefully

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham