View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2022, 09:02 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Harley Quinn (Bat-Family) (VOTE On Deck)

Just bought today's Detective Comics since it has HQ on the cover, and it has Harley on the "Oracle network" actively coordinating with Barbara and the rest of the Bat-Family on a mission. She's also been working with the group fairly consistently for about 2 years now.

Don't know what further evidence we need there. I definitely agree that Catwoman has more longterm history with the group, but I'm not sure even she's been tapped into contact with Oracle to any consistent degree? If we want a scene of Batman sitting her down and giving her an official badge, I’m not sure that’s ever happening. But I’m also not sure it’s happened with…Huntress, for example?

Anyways, yeah, it's a pedantic term not worth holding the design up for. There is definitely a tangible difference between Wonder Woman guest-starring in a Superman book (Superman Ally) and how DC has been handling Harley recently though. (Where she's part of the team of characters that work under Batman.)

Last edited by MrNobody; March 8th, 2022 at 09:24 AM.