View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2018, 12:04 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Wow! I guess you did like it @TREX

Just go over the rules a few times. They aren't too bad really. Stuff like you not being able to take actions if you are engaged is in the Actions section I believe, not the melee section. So I had to double check early on for a few things, but then it was pretty easy. The reference in the back of the rulebook helps a lot in keeping track of the phases and other things.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Though, I only have the core set, the Days Gone By expansion and the Prelude to Woodbury solo set, plus boosters. Each expansion seems to offer some new rules, so I can't help with anything after Days Gone By
Yeah. I told my bro in law what was missing and he was stoked to play again. Ill be doing a game day on the 21st with some of our fellow scapers from idaho. One of them wants to try this one so I really want to at least get the survivors painted. We will be playing a heroscape game and some other games quite possibly. I want to show them frostgrave as well. I found one of the characters has a mechanic ability and wasnt sure about that yet.
So far I have
Walking dead core set
Days gone by booster
Prelude to woodberry set
Scenery booster
Glenn booster
Negan booster
Maggie booster
Morgan booster
Tyrese booster
In the mail by next week
Behind bars prison booster
Miles behind us booster
Then Ill get the abraham exclusive
Pretty exciting.
Im going to have to thank you again for sharing all your cool playthroughs and pictures and for being awesome. I wouldnt have checked out all this awesome stuff if ot for your influence. I enjoy these skirmish wargames more than any others nowdays. I look forward to seeing your legion stuff. Im pretty jealous that you got to meet glenn. By far my favorite character of the show. Daryl, Rick, and Abraham are cool too but my favorite is glenn.
Well, I'm glad to have helped get you into these types of games. I've stopped buying board games, because tabletop miniatures is my passion. My group will keep getting new board games that I will get to at least try, so I figure why keep buying ones that others will get? I don't feel like trying to keep up with them, so I'll just put my gaming money toward tabletop minis stuff. Besides, I do enjoy the hobby aspect a lot. The building, painting, basing etc. That in itself is half the fun for me anymore.

I'm jealous of all TWD stuff you'll have I will have to get more later on sometime, but I have enough to have fun with for now, and other systems I have to get painted and played. Aside from Legion, I have 29 Infinity models looking angrily at me, as they've been primed and based for quite awhile. But I have recently found out that there's a guy in my town that is interested in getting into Infinity, as well as my way too busy right now buddy Chris. So at some point, I will need to get those painted and try to get some learning games in with the starter rules that came in the Operation Icestorm set. The main rulebook is quite involved, as it's one of the more in depth games around.

Yeah, Glenn was cool. I will have to watch the series again someday.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon