View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2018, 06:32 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: Helm's Deep battle

JohnGee has the most huge and amazing Tolkien type fantasy figure collection I've ever seen, some of which he brought to our Tolkien themed Islandscape convention here a few years ago. You'll have fun for sure if you use it!

Last year in a type of project I'd never undertaken, I based some Fantasy stuff of my own (54mm or 2 1/2 inches or 1/32 scale) made in Russia on kitchen floor tiles by the Russian company Technolog. They make figures without bases, because they are meant to be knocked down by toy cannons! These are about the only figures without bases I ever collected in my general 54mm collection of over 30,000 painted figures. Since I've hardly ever played with them or my other varied Fantasy/Medieval figures, and since Taeblewalker is a Fantasy guy who supports my more historical miniatures games, I'm going to do a big game here with them after my next historical one (The Battle of the Alma, Crimean War in the mid 1850s,) featuring the only plastic figures every made for that war in St. Petersburg hopefully this year. I'm just working on painting up the last of these figures now, for anyone interested in coming over for that or my later Fantasy game here in Brooklyn.