View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2019, 04:58 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 2019 C3V Playtest Tournament (Round 2 until 9/15)

Leaf_It: Venoc Vipers x3, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters x3, Venoc Warlord, Capt. Nathaniel Blount.
Zetsubo: Beakface Sneaks x7, Quorik Warwitch, Clawfoot Interceptors x3.

I lead with Venocs, but didn't get any frenzies, and rolled solid 1 out of 3 skulls for all but 3 of their attacks. Zetsubo lead with Interceptors carrying Beakfaces, and then switched to beakfaces. I was able to take out a couple before the venocs all died off, but flocking with interceptors brought him closer to my startzone than I would have liked. I used Nathaniel Blount to attempt to put a wound an Interceptor adjacent to the last venoc, but failed to roll higher than a 1, and was easily blocked. Nathaniel was able to use Support Shot twice, but never ended up hurting anything. Rebel Yell never came up because Nathaniel was swarmed very quickly, and died the turn before I had the chance. The 53rd held up okay at close range, but my attack dice just didn't perform, and they only ended up killing 1 sneak, and wounding 2 different interceptors. Dive bomb, and the Warwitch helped take down the Venoc Warlord, but he managed to kill a couple sneaks, and an interceptor before falling.

Surviving figures: Warwitch (full life), 2 Interceptors, (1 at full life, the other with 1 wound), 9 Sneaks.

My attack dice rolled a skull 33.3% of the time.
My defense dice rolled a shield 35.41% of the time.

My attack dice were significantly below average, while my defense was about average.
Code:
All of my Attack rolls from the match:
0 out of 3 : 2
0 out of 4 : 1
1 out of 2 : 2
1 out of 3 : 7
1 out of 4 : 2
2 out of 3 : 3
2 out of 4 : 4
3 out of 4 : 1
I rolled a total of 72 attack dice.
of those a total of 24 were skulls.

All of my Defense rolls from the match:
0 out of 2 : 2
0 out of 3 : 3
1 out of 3 : 9
2 out of 2 : 1 
2 out of 3 : 3
I rolled a total of 48 defense dice.
of those a total of 17 were shields.

Last edited by Leaf_It; September 7th, 2019 at 05:38 PM.