View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2019, 10:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
To get a grip on this project, let me try to categorize what we would like to accomplish...
Oh wow. That looks like a lot of work. I was about to send you 10-12 common figures for C3G to scan for me but now I think I need to narrow down so I don't feel bad about it.
At 50 pics per mini thats 600 pictures unless they are done in groups and then there is the editing work in the programs after the model has been rendered. Just knowing what I know it is a hefty process. That is why I think it would be great if there was a group of us doing the work and think WK is an awesome madman for the amount of work he has already put in. The more of us doing the work would mean less per individual and the community could have a whole library of scape to carry this game on.

Edit: Nevermind. WK is much better at the process than I could hope to be right now and it sounds like he has a process down and the skills to back it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo