View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2019, 07:57 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

We had a good time replaying Sherman Davies' London Falls with Thor, Valkyrie, Captain America, Captain Britain, Mr. Fantastic, and Invisible Woman vs Loki, Enchantress, Skurge (Executioner), and Ulik (Troll Champion) and some Marrow Drones and Stingers. Loki had the Crown Jewels which contained an Infinity Stone.

I played Evil, and killed Thor, Mr. Fantastic, and Valkyrie with Ulik! Enchantress Mind Shackled Captain Britain. Loki was killed and dropped the key Glyph, but Captain Britain flew in for us, recovered it before the Good side could, and flew far away with it to a Tower location at the far edge of the board. That put the icing on the cake of our Evil victory. MwaHaHa!

Next up: Kolakoski will replay one of his classic scenarios. Happily, Quizzcode will be with us for another game; he moves out to the West Coast at the end of May.

Thanks to K. for he Asterios mini; I used hot water to bend him back straight on his original base. The bull is loose in Brooklyn!

I just received, prepped, and hosted two games of my giant Kickstarter package of Red Alert: Space Fleet Combat (PSC, by Richard Borg). That's 149 spaceship minis mounted in one morning! I'll have it out on the table most of April, and everyone near NYC is welcome to come try it out.

I'll also be playing my first game in years of A Game of Thrones (Second Edition, FFG) next Saturday with its new Mother of Dragons expansion, the day before the TV series' last season begins it broadcast!

Last edited by chas; April 9th, 2019 at 07:31 AM.