View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:41 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Just got back into Age of Empires II playing the HD version and all the expansions on Steam. It’s been so nostalgic and glorious! Got all my brothers in law, my dad and my sister into it to and we’ve been doing multiplayer games together too and it’s been super fun!
Man, what a great game. Sadly I don't really know anyone I can play online with at present (my brother, on occasion, which is lovely, but he's usually got approximately no time - I'm not that good, though, so even when I get a game in against him it's generally a foregone conclusion ). Did you ever play the campaigns? If memory serves, I've managed to beat Joan of Arc, Saladin, Barbarossa, Atilla the Hun, El Cid, Montezuma (which was really Cuauhtémoc, in all honesty), Alaric, Dracula, Bari and Tariq ibn Ziyad (and William Wallace, but I don't think I can claim bragging rights for that ). Genghis Khan is the only pre-Forgotten Empires campaign that still eludes me - if you ever got past the Great Wall of China, you might actually be a military genius.
Did you ever play Age of Mythology? First RTS I ever played, and one I might actually like even more than AoK.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================