View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of All Might (breathing)

I'm just thinking of future Mutant Students and I know at least one would be cool with some sort of Counterstrike/defensive power and +2 defense could be big. But I was mainly trying to get the idea of who this guy was. So it looks like it's an inspiration thing and not like a battle induced force field or something.

Oh and my Student Champions was more an attempt at humor since being a Champion in C3G world and also being a Student would be something that may never come up. So therefore building him into a Champion army with students to double stack everything would be nothing to worry about.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.