View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2020, 04:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

This is what people in the 60s actually thought artificial intelligences would look like.

Cool design. I definitely think he makes sense as a general Android leader within the C3G context. I am worried he kinda slots into the same space as Mad Thinker, but they do have differences.

Making all Humans Hypnotized, then allowing you to take a turn with any Hypnotized figure seems like a roundabout way to ultimately do very little. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen the episodes, but is there a way to spice that part up a bit?

Also, what did you think about Ben and Polly?