View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Man, I really need to re-listen to Gods and Monsters at some point. It was the finale of a major epic arc in the audios where Seven rematches with a bunch of the Elder Gods of the Whoniverse, ending with Fenric. I don't remember much, but I remember it being awesome.

I like the design in general, but I feel like we're missing something if we don't get a chess allusion into either this design or Seven's. (Although maybe that's more on Seven than Fenric, chess symbolism is used a lot in that whole era.)

I don't exactly know how teleportation would work on an Abstract Hero, but the lightning strike effect could be cool fur sure. Something touching on him moving people around and subtly manipulating them could be cool too.