View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2020, 03:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Fenric is next. An abstract hero.
I think there are plenty of ways to get water on the map. Could ease up on some of the restrictions though.
I really like the 7th Doctor and I am fairly certain I have never watched any full episodes until recently. I could not stand 5 & 6 but I am starting to warm up to them, mostly through the Companions.
Ace is tops. Great character. This Doctor starts to get dark which is a nice change from the buffoonery that had crept into the last few. Going to be sad when his run ends but that means the series will start again from the beginning and I love the original episodes.