View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:55 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Nov 30, multi-format!

Thanks for all your work over the years. Maybe if we did bi-monthly or quarterly we would get more people. I also think thanksgiving was maybe a bad time for some people as well, but I also agree attendance has been dwindling for all events. Even though I am in Cincinnati I can "organize" events in Louisville at least quarterly - just need to get you to "vouch" for me to owner before I call him to book tables. In addition I should be able to assist Dayton at events quarterly, and and maybe 2-4 times a year in Cincinnati.