View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 02:12 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Welcome to the C3V Public Playtesting Forum - READ FIRST

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I noticed in the GoogleDocs-looking section where one is to report one's test results, there are 16 units to choose from. But I only see a dozen units available for playtesting. What am I missing?

EDIT: Marutuk is also missing from the GoogleDocs-looking section as a selection.
Someone in the playtesting department may correct me, but as far as I know, most of those other units were in the public playtesting forum that preceded this one (a private forum that anyone could join). Not all of them were put into this forum to keep focus on a smaller amount at a time (and a couple may have passed playtesting or been pulled back for revision).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19