View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2009, 12:42 AM

UnluckyNumber Woo who?
Re: A3n's Marvelscape Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
After our lost week I will repost my Marvel Map thread.

This is the first map I have made with Marvelscape in mind.
Kings Dive
“I’d much rather have a caravan in the hills, than a mansion in the slums” - Crowded House.
Once a mansion with the stature of a castle, Belasco House has never been a humble abode. In it’s glory days it was the pinnacle of high society. With the original owners deceased more than a century ago and no decendants returned to claim ownership the premises was left vacant. Situated in the once bustling Crown Point, the whole district has become derelict and a haven to villains. As pun on it’s former glory the area is now known as Kings Dive.

Download.

It has 2 scenarios:
Kyrie Rescue
(2 players)
Sent by Jandar to retrieve a new recruit from Earth, Raelin arrived on the wrong side of town. Captured by unknowned assailants Raelin is tortured in the hope of extracting technological information from her to advance their corrupt plans. Raelin must be saved.

Sanctuary of Scum
(2 players)
Batman has put away the last tenant of Belasco House leaving it vacant. This means the most prestigious villain premises is up for grabs and now two of the meanest gangs are both vying for the honour of the most feared gang in Kings Dive.

Thanks for looking & all feedback appreciated.

Cheers
I didn't even merit a mention as the one who suggested the names? My feelings are hurt. Just kidding.