View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2017, 01:14 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

You can find all our released poker cards here

Currently available
First Decade Deck 1
First Decade Deck 2
Glyphs, DOs, and Spells from the First Decade
Errata, Updates, and Class Changes from the First Decade
Year 11

The complete collection of figure cards from the beginning through Wave 32 - 897 cards plus 3 double sided Uncommon marker cards = 900

The complete Glyph, DO, Spell collection from the beginning through Wave 32 - 113 total cards

OK to help keep track and to let folks know the progress I decided to start this thread.

Cards not ready for Proof Reading

Ready for Proof Reading

Cards Needed:
Waves
Spoiler Alert!

SSEs
Spoiler Alert!

PECs
Spoiler Alert!

Other
Spoiler Alert!

Prototype printer

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; June 3rd, 2021 at 12:27 AM. Reason: added Wave 31