View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2016, 10:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Best 1000 point themed army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The theme requirement is going to eliminate some really great armies, I think.

I will submit that I like a slight variation on the Teen Titans better than the classic team:

Nightwing (200) + Starfire (210) + Raven (190) + Superboy (Kon-El) (240) + Red Robin (160)
Oh yeah we've used that one before as well...lots of fun

on your first part...that's kind of the point. There is already a thread for the competitive miss mash types so I'd like to see some options for the thematic types. The great thing about C3G is that it can be fun for either. This is to show new folks that fun comic-centric battles can be fun and still be good armies.

This also helps in creating scenario's and campaigns.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.