View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX-127
I like #3 a lot, too, especially the wires at the back of his skull, but had to I vote for #1 because he's funny.

He's like "Two Face."

The cybernetic half of his face has a kind of goofy timid or scared expression, (with that the big round eye, and quivery jaw) while the "natural" side of his face just looks fierce. I played him against my daughter and I created a running joke with him, turning him one way, then the other, while talking in two personalities...

Righty: "Maul! Attack! Kill!"
Lefty: "I don't know about that... Those Ninjas have very sharp swords."
Righty: "Come on you pansy! We'll rip their throats out!"
Lefty: "But I'm scared!"

Well, it did make my daughter laugh a little.
The half n half characteristic is the ultimate in cyborg comic history. I really like him too.

But Silver Foot, paw, whatever really works for me. He reminds me of those dogs who have paraylsis in their back legs and have the training wheels to help them get around.

Like this guy:

Regardless if they can't work those back legs, they're happy pulling the trailer as long as they can still chase (and smell) tail!