View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2021, 04:39 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gimli - Rough Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
At what point does workshopping transition to playtesting? These designs have received less pushback than I was expecting and I may have some time to playtest later tonight. Though I'm not the most savvy playtester as far as using tournament maps or knowing the most up-to-date competitive armies.

~TAF
We had a more formal system before, but frankly I'm not sure it's super useful to try following it exactly. The current membership is, at best, off-and-on, and frankly we weren't successful before with the more formal structure.

My suggestion is, if you want to play-test the figure in it's current state, just do so and write up a summary on this thread. The worst that can happen is the card gets changed later and the play-test was just 'fun' instead of being necessarily 'on-point' with where the card ends up. Which isn't a bad thing.