View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Emil Hamilton (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sure. I was thinking on like Doctor Fate (JL), but I suppose he can help manipulate the roll even if it's not on him.
Dr. Fate makes D20 defensive stuff a pain. More news at 11

Yeah there's no real perfect way to handle that when the faction I'm most wanting him to work with can kinda sorta include Fate as is. Lack of overall D20s has been the main thing to keep him out, and I think/hope he's going to be inclined toward at least the visor here in a lot of cases. A lot of his flexibility will depend on if we lock to Kryptonians or let him support Champions. Because I'm actually fine going full Champion lock because he's not always been a part of Cadmus, and most everything he interacts with at Cadmus is part Kryptonian anyway..