View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: May 3, 2006 aka HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
WotC did what DÜND could not, kill our beloved Scape. They did their best trying to fix something that was not broke. D&D Scape? WTF?! Wasn’t this their 69th, see what I did there I got 69 into this paragraph, attempt at a successful miniatures game? It’s not fair to blame WotC, it was Hasbro who moved the game over to the Gygax Universe. I mean the beauty of Scape was it was not limited to one theme. Steel rats fighting a “Blade Runner” while a regiment of British soldiers tries to fire from 4 hexes away? AWESOME! And I hear there is some new bastard child version of the game with cardboard structures?

What could have been...
Preach, brother!

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!