View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:30 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Been enjoying a lot of Bärenpark a wonderful easy to learn and play quick game of building a Bear Theme Park with Tetris like tiles.
It recently became back in stock and at about 30-45 minutes play time I HIGHLY recommend it. Only complaint is scoring at the end has to be done on a piece of paper or phone calculator and It always bums me out.

I've also been on a quest to find my favorite 2 player Games
Been playing Tash Kalar an abstract game I have absolutely been loving aswell.

Excited to Purchase Colby's new game Crystal Clans on Tuesday to try that out. It looks very interesting and I dig the artwork. Plus I heard good things about it on Blue Peg Pink Peg.

Backed Dinosaur Island all in and waiting for Gloomhaven which is suppose to be delivered In August Bought the Broken Token Insert for Gloomhaven to hopefully Make set-up a bit lighter last night under the influence of some nice whiskey. Figured get that built sooner than later.

~Shades

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.