View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2010, 01:46 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Collection Guide 2: Quantities (Updated with D1)

Alright,

Doing the D2 Update. There has been enough time since these units have been out to play test them a bit and see what people are saying about them.

Other than the D2 addition I have cleaned up a few more typoes and grammer mistakes.

I have tweaked the Minutemen and Wolves from wave 2. This one I wasn't compelety happy with, and there was enough feedback on this thread to warrant a change. Here is the update, the changes are in blue.

Minute Men and Wolves: 3-4 (was 3-5 orginally)
Consists of the 4th Massachusetts Line and the Anubian Wolves. The 4th are often considered the best common range squad in the game and will likely be the driving motivation for purchasing this booster pack. Four squads of the 4th create a very strong core to any army, just add a strong hero or support unit and you got a competitive army. Six squads of the 4th Massachusetts line is essentialy a strong army just by itself, though slightly on the extreme side and you do not need six squads to enjoy this unit. The Wolves are usually great fun to play and almost always make a game that much more interesting.

Edit:Just noticed this thread got stickied. Thats pretty cool, first thread I ever started that ever got stickied on any forum. Thanks for props guys.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.

Last edited by Toad Rocket; September 25th, 2010 at 02:09 PM.