View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HeroSkype app: Feature Request and Change Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Question: when you submit order markers, how is the order of appearance in the chat box decided? At first I thought it was in the order you type it, but it. Seems randmom (as it should be).
A shuffle function is called that places the OMs in a random order.

Quote:
Also, how is the "random" dice roll done, as I figure it is psuodorandom, unless you get data from a place like random.org that uses nature to supply data.
It is pseudo-random, as it is rather small in scale. There are other ways to generate random numbers, such as with seeds, but this appears to work for our needs. At some point, I will run some more dice rolling statistics to ensure the integrity of the generated numbers in relation to anticipated odds.

Quote:
I 2nd the statistics compilation on number/percentage of skull/shield/blanks thrown.

Thanks again for all the work.
It is on the list, and my pleasure!