View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2007, 07:52 PM

Punisher_fan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Others have voiced this same concern and it leaves me a bit confused.

I just want to clarify that the Zombies are common. Not to sound insulting if you already knew that, but I felt it worth mentioning up front.

Common squads, to date, have shared the same sculpt for multiple versions of the same squad. Why should Zombies be the sole exception to this rule?
Yes, I'm aware of that, but have two squads of the same common been packaged together before? And no, zombies shouldn't be an exception, there should be a new rule. All commons could have two or three different sculpts in a rotating case fashion.

Let's take Wave 8 with four new expansion packs as an example. Case A would have all four expansion packs in Sculpt A and Case B would have all four expansion packs in Sculpt B, both cases being equally distributed. If there is a hero pack, the same pack would be in both cases. Yes, I know there is a distribution problem now but really that's a whole different matter.

It really wouldn't be that hard to implement. The hardest part of new figures is play testing, everything after that is aesthetics. Basically any object can take the figures place as long as LOS is established.

Since commons are designed to be used in multiples, wouldn't it make sense to have figures that encourage this and make it more pleasing to the eye?

C is for Cookie. That's good enough for me.