View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is that an unpainted dog next to the Heroscape Wolf?

Really liking that custom building.
Thanks Tornado! I'm glad to be done with it, as it took a bit of work, though the price was right

Yeah, that's an unpainted (just primed currently) dog from one of the factions in Mercs Recon. It's a a warhound for Frostgrave purposes, so fast, decent attack and cheap at only 10CP to hire. I have one of the official warhounds on order, and it comes with a tracker character in that blister pack. I got the cultist version, which is more of a wolf looking warhoun, whereas there's another version that looks like a rottweiler.

Yep, using Heroscape wolves. Have a bunch so they work well in this game. I believe my daughter is also using one of the Tarn Vikings as her knight, since he has some mail. I primed a few Scape figures that I will repaint for better looking ones. They are a little bigger than the soldiers I have from the soldiers kit, but certainly not a big deal as this system allows plenty of flexibility.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon