View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2019, 06:55 PM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Guys,

A few small changes for Saturday!

Since the map is about 3/4 the size of our usual 30 x 40 hex map, being 23 x 23 hexes, the game will go 15 turns. Also, the start zones will be anywhere in the first five rows. Players starting in adjacent zones may not Attack on their first turn. The Dungeon area (bottom center) will be considered underground, and may only be entered or exited through three open gates. Armies starting on zones next to it will not be considered adjacent for these purposes.

My army is ready. Its like nothing I've done before! There are in fact now two card I've never played yet.