View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2019, 05:09 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Casters of Valhalla

The Feral Troll is so bad because he gets destroyed when you spam any commons, it doesn't have to be top or high tier ones. Even low tier squads eat him up. And it's not like he wins heavy against the majority of heroes, he wants wounded heroes and to be able to dance around and abuse his healing. He's incredibly niche.

Yeah I'm definitely down to talk about every unit, not sure how we'll go about it order-wise but every unit is eligible for discussion. And Mike is right, when you talk about a unit and its power you have to take into account its synergies and "families". I don't like when people talk in a competitive manner about a unit in too much of a vacuum, or when people compare two units competitively and only talk about the head-to-head. I don't think it's accurate at all. It's hard to talk about Grimnak and not talk about the Heavies.

Last edited by Cleon; October 21st, 2019 at 05:50 AM.