View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2019, 09:00 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dilmir: A Tale of Feylund

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Keeping up, although I continue to bounce back and forth between my hedged bets on where the story's going. Right now I think the Dark Elves are clearly not evil at this point, but I still think Eltuthar is gonna turn out to be bad. The council--however antagonistic towards our hero--doesn't have enough named characters to house a main villain right now. If age = power in this universe, Eltuthar's gonna be pretty darned strong if he gets his limiter removed. And then he'll turn out to be an a-hole or something.

Also there's a weird typo in Ch. 19:
Quote:
In just four days, he had begun drawing all attention back to himself2036, until he had nearly killed Aldir.
Perhaps it's a skim-check to see if the reader's really reading

~TAF
Pretty strange. It was in the Word document too. Fixed now, thanks.

As for the rest of it:

~TGRF.

Eternity - Outlining Plot P02 (placeholder name)
Spoiler Alert!