View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2019, 10:02 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I’m intrigued but not convinced it’ll give me anything Sentinels of the Multiverse doesn’t already.
Perhaps not you Bats, but others may consider it. It may be more streamlined than Sentinels is, less clunky and easier to get to the table. I've played Sentinels a few times years ago, and it was pretty clunky. Fun, but clunky. My buddy Brian is a big Sentinels fan and he was very much considering Champions. The only thing stopping him is that he is already deep into 2 other LCG's (Arkham Horror and LotR) and didn't want to chase another one. But he said he'd love to play my copy. I can't even remember the last time he played Sentinels, as it got to where he started playing it on his phone instead of the physical game.

And I've read comments from people that also are interested in it over Legendary, because in Legendary, you get cards from several heroes and don't feel like you are playing as one specific hero. Sentinels lets you play as a hero and Champions does too, so then it's a matter of people's preference as far as Marvel vs generic heroes and more accessible vs less so. We'll see.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon