View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2019, 07:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Taskmaster (Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
The mini pics on hand won't work as is. Hahma's albums are private, so I have no way of accessing the photos without the watermark on them. Maybe @Hahma could help us.
Sorry Scapey, but I don't access to those pictures anymore. I used to upload them to photobuccket and then bring them here from there. But I dropped photobucket years ago when they decided to start charging for photo hosting.

I stopped using Photobucket at the same time. As for these mini photos, I'm guessing you deleted them off you computer and sold/lost the mini then?
Yep. Not on computer and don't have the mini anymore.

Ahh, that's too bad. It a cool looking mini. I just have the blue one where I wish his sword wasn't reaching down below the base level.