View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2019, 08:11 PM

OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Actually, I’d say you probably can; @Scytale is 100% right. Nakita can engagement strike a placed figure, so it would seem that you can TeleCarry as well. I really wish HeroScape followed RAI, but the designers were pretty clear on following RAW (look at the Taelord getting Stealth Flying example).
You don't think the designers intended Taelord to have Stealth Flying? I think that was completely their intention and they just overlooked the importance of making it a separate power. Wasn't he the first to have the no LEAs clause?
There’s no mention of whether or not he takes LEAs in his power. I’d put money (not a lot, but some) on the fact that they just forgot to, realized he sucks, and then said, “screw it, he doesn’t.”