View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2019, 07:50 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I don’t believe so, because I think the Bracers of Teleportation are used before and instead of moving. If the Carrying figure ends its Teleport adjacent to a figure, then they can use their normal movement to cardy a figure.

I disagree. Reading both effects, I think it can be done.

Carry says "Before moving [carrier], choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to [carrier]. After you move [carrier], place the chosen figure adjacent to [carrier]."

Bracers of Teleportation says "This figure may use these bracers before moving. Instead of moving normally, you may place this figure on any same-level space(s) within 10 spaces of its current location. If this figure is engaged when it starts to teleport, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks." (my italics)

Carry specifies "Before moving", not "Before moving normally". So,since both effects trigger before moving, you get to choose which order to apply them. Choose the Carry effect first, then the Bracers effect. And you just teleported two figures.

What you cannot do is what you suggested: use Bracers and then use Carry with a normal move because Bracers specifically says "instead of moving normally".

~Z
I think this is right for the right reason. It’s also consistent with Scy’s answer, but as cmg explains here, you need to go no further than the text on the cards. It’s not the answer I would have guessed without looking, but it appears to be correct.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =