View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:02 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (8/18/2018)

This week I ended up caving in and bought about 50 minis, but I was able to burn through them by speed painting most of them, leaving my previous total to about 25 more miniatures I need to paint.

This is a reaper miniature called Kyra and Lavarath. I ended up painting the two of them as an Aquillan flagbearer. I also ended up using some paint markers to highlight the silver and gold, which was fun to play around with because they require less skill with a brush than normal edge highlighting.

This was how I ended up painting my last Nakita agent, who I tried to paint up as an Evil Agent/Assassin figure.

This is another Reaper miniature called Feiya Iconic Human Witch from Reaper's pathfinder miniature line.

Yet Another Reaper miniature called Count Lorenth. I painted him up to sort of match up with the Knights of Blaakgard from the C3V.

This Reaper miniature is Elven Sorceress, Andriessa. I really like how the blues came out on her clothes and boots.

This Reaper mini is Sarah the Seeress. I really liked how her dress came out with the different shades of green.

This mini is an old metal Slann from Warhammer Fantasy. I tried to paint him up as the colors of a poison dart frog. Originally he didn't come with a shield, but I ended up making one from some extra unused bits.

These are some Tau Firewarriors that I ended up painting this week. I like how they turned out, and I found out how annoying it can be to paint white with shading.

These are some Tau Pathfinders that I painted this week, 10 of which I repainted because I didn't really like the paint job I gave them and wanted them to match my new ones.

I ended up getting 24 more Chaos Warriors and I ended up painting them the same way as I painted my previous 12.