View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2018, 07:05 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (7/7/2018)

I ended buying a bunch of unpainted figures from FLGSs, I managed to paint all of them this week, resulting in me still having around 75 more figures I still need to paint. I wanted to finish all the stuff I bought this week because I'm going to take a red eye flight tonight to go on vacation for a week.

This is Alahazrah, Iconic Oracle from Reaper miniatures. I like how she ended up and I really enjoy painting PC's from the Reaper bones line.

This is another Reaper mini called a shadow hound that comes in translucent purple plastic. I like painting up translucent minis because they are fast to paint and end up looking nice with minimal effort with just a dry brush and some picked out details.

This a Displacer beast from Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures (the unpainted D&D miniatures line). This was another speed paint like the shadow hound that mainly used drybushing blue on black and picking out details like eyes and claws.

Some Runewars Miniatures game figures that go along with the spearmen that I posted last week.

Some more Runewars Miniatures game figures that go along with the skeletons that I posted earlier.

I was able to pick up some old confrontation minis for cheap, and these two are banshees. They were really fun to speed paint with a lot of dry brushing.

These are some more confrontation miniatures Dwarves that were super fun to paint and will make a great unique squad.